In this audiobook, Dr John Briffa draws on research and experience with literally thousands of patients to reveal the most common causes of fatigue and how to correct them to restore energy and vitality using natural, self-help strategies.
In this audio Dr Briffa covers:
- The most common causes of undiagnosed fatigue, including anaemia, iron deficiency, food sensitivity, low thyroid function, and weakened adrenal gland function
- The symptoms that can point to specific underlying causes of fatigue
- Which tests can be most useful for identifying the root cause of the problem
- How common, treatable, causes of fatigue can easily be missed by conventional medical tests
- The simple, self-help strategies that can banish fatigue and boost energy by getting to the root of the problem