Recent Blog Posts
- Is pot-smoking healthy?
- Potential underlying mechanism for statin side effects on the brain found
- Low-carb diets can help maintain the metabolism after weight loss
- Do low-carb diets really make people sleepy?
- ‘Sunlight’ found to lower blood pressure
- The FDA grants licence for another unproven cholesterol drug
- New study on earthing finds potential benefits for the circulation
- Brain and Behaviour (178)
- Children's Health (91)
- Cholesterol and Statins (124)
- Daily Mail Archive (35)
- Diabetes/Metabolic Syndrome (120)
- Exercise and Activity (102)
- Food and Medical Politics (352)
- Healthy Eating (593)
- Herbal Medicine (43)
- Low-Carbohydrate (175)
- Men's Health (41)
- Nutrients and Supplements (220)
- Observer Archive (189)
- Podcasts (42)
- Pregnancy and Fertility (24)
- Sleep (48)
- Specific conditions (208)
- Stress (5)
- Sunlight (108)
- Uncategorized (50)
- Unhealthy Eating! (291)
- Weight Loss (272)
- Women's Health (154)
Dr Briffa’s tweets
New post: Is pot-smoking healthy? drbriffa.com/2013/05/17/is-…
New post: Low-carb diets can help maintain the metabolism after weight loss drbriffa.com/2013/05/15/low…
Link to article in USA Today: Are psychiatrists inventing conditions that are actually normal human behaviour? usatoday.com/story/news/nat…
Do low-carb diets really make people sleepy? Are you kiddin' me?! drbriffa.com/2013/05/09/do-…
FDA grants licence for another unproven cholesterol drug drbriffa.com/2013/05/08/the…
British doctor laments the pharmaceuticalised management of diabetes drbriffa.com/2013/05/02/bri…
Information and advice contained on this site should not be used for diagnosis or be used as a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or healthcare professional before beginning any new treatment.
Dr John Briffa assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on the information, services, or material on or linked to this site.
Any links to external web sites are provided as a courtesy, and should not be construed as an endorsement by Dr John Briffa of the content or views of the linked materials.